Tuesday 3 January 2012

Crochet: Strawberry Cellphone Charm

I had crocheted the body of the strawberry and the leaves.

I also had stuffed the fiber fill into the body, and then I kept the unfinished strawberry in sewing threads storage box (Yeah, I really did).

I had abandoned the unfinished strawberry for quite a long time, and yesterday I decided to finish making the charm.

And this is the result:

Crocheted Strawberry Cellphone Charm

It's cute, isn't it?

My very first crocheted strawberry cellphone charm ever.

I'm so happy... and I've attached the charm to my cellphone...

Although I sewed the leaves in a weird position... I just realized about that when I looked at the photo of the charm I had taken... Oh, well...

Anyway, I learned how to crochet the strawberry through this free pattern [Crocheted Summer Strawberry].

The original strawberry is quite big for a cellphone charm, so I decreased the number of stitches to make the strawberry be in small size.

For the leaves and the tiny flowers, I used the pattern found in a crochet book; [Pelbagai Ragam Mengait]. I'm sure you can find the flower pattern in the Internet, it's a basic flower pattern. It's just that I learned to make those flowers using the instruction in the book...

The book has so many beautiful crochet accessories photos. I feel like crocheting all of them! Well, someday...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I love to crochet too! Nice to see your work! May I know where you get the hook and string to attached to the handphone?

    ReplyDelete