Saturday 23 June 2012

Crochet: Tote Bag for My Mom

When my mother knew that I can crochet, she asked me to crochet a tote bag. She wanted a maroon-colored bag. Here's the finished bag:

Maroon Tote Bag
I took about a month because I crocheted the bag slowly... Didn't want to put pressure into my head that was already full of other more important stuffs at that time...
Crochet stitch in maroon yarn is from Crochet Stitches Visual Encyclopedia by Robyn Chacula. I don't remember its name...

The bag is lined with velvet fabric, with the water-proof side facing outside. The lining and the zipper is hand-sewn. 

I want a sewing machine...

Oh, and that flower is really random. I crocheted the flower using two strands of yarn to make it bulky. I forgot where I got the pattern, I thought that I bookmarked the page... Oh, well... I'll put the link once I found the page...

My mom is happy when she received the bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment