Monday 2 January 2012

String Maker...

Lily-yarn Set

I bought this handy string maker tool at Daiso shop at Sunway Pyramid. You can create three different thicknesses of string: small, medium, and large. I'm making strings for my crohet bags (still in progress though...). At first, it was hard for me to use the tool, but now I can't stop using it! I even making the string while waiting for the bus...

The packaging and two screw-on heads

Yeah, right. I have to stop or else I won't be doing anything other than making strings...

I'll be posting pictures about crochet bags I'm currently making.

I'm also planning to post about my previous crochet projects.

Please look forward to them!

1 comment:

  1. Can you show me how to make one with two colours? I only know how to make one color type but I seen people do with different colours and would like to learn how. Thanks

    ReplyDelete